Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Journey - A Brief Intro

Today marks the first day of the rest of my life.  I know it sounds trite, but that's really how I look at it.

My husband of 2.5 years and I separated today.  I moved into a condo across town with two of our cats and he stayed back at home with the other and our dog.  I signed a six-month least at the place I'm in now.  Why?

I'll elaborate with all the gory details in a later post.  For now suffice it to say that I'm an addict, he's an addict, we're both co-dependent (though at different levels), and we needed time apart to ensure that our marriage would have a chance.

I plan to use this blog to chronicle my trials and tribulations through this journey.  I hope that others may learn from my experiences or at least be entertained by them ;-).  I know that there will be good days and bad days, but I hope at the end of this experience that I will be a stronger person.

I'm new to this whole blogging thing, so I assume and hope that Trust the Flow will evolve over time.  If you have any suggestions on how to improve the blog, or on particular topics, feel free to comment below.

More juicy background information to follow...and hopefully some insight and healing, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment